This workshop introduces a framework for administration and
diagnostics for the FireEye Email Security (EX) Server Edition. The
course includes checklists, case studies, lab challenges and guidance
for transitioning difficult cases to the FireEye support team.
This workshop is experiential hands-on and will give learners
experience in administering an appliance and diagnosing common issues
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Issues created with Email
- Administration of the Email Security
- Underlying technology and protocols of SMTP email
- Using logs to determine status of email transfer and
- Common issues and resolution
- How to obtain
Who Should Attend
FireEye Email Security Server edition appliance administrators who
must regularly resolve FireEye Email Security issues.
Experience with network administration and email support.