This entry-level online course covers core functionality of FireEye
Endpoint Security, including features, operational workflows, alert
analysis, and containment.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the components of FireEye Endpoint Security
- Describe the communication between the Endpoint Security Server
and the FireEye Endpoint agent
- Describe the function of the
- Create hosts sets
- Create custom threat
- Identify critical information in an Endpoint
- Request and approve hosts for
- Use Enterprise Search to find artifacts on
- Acquire files and triages from hosts
- Review a triage or acquisition using Audit Viewer
Who Should Attend
Analysts and Incident Responders who use FireEye Endpoint Security.
A working understanding of networking and network security, the
Windows operating system, file system, and Windows registry.